|Developer:||Tin Man Games|
|Requirements:||Android 2.0.1 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Trial of the Clone 22.214.171.124 (latest version) Andriod Game.
You are a clone raised by the mysterious Silene Monks. Once the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy, they have long since been superseded by modern technology. Now they spend most of their time hanging out and playing video games. But you are not like the rest of your clone brothers. You have been chosen for a special destiny. Make the right decisions and youll complete your training, explore a universe full of adventure, and prove yourself a hero. Make the wrong decisions and youll be dead. Really dead. Its hard to emphasise just how dead you will be. So heres a pro tip for you: try to make the right decisions. Written by Zach Weinersmith, creator of the hilarious award-winning comic strip Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal. Youre a clone who sets out to find your place in a cold, uncaring, but also kickass and ridiculous futuristic world, solving challenging puzzles and fighting monsters along the way. Its like D&D for people who are too cool for other people! PLEASE NOTE - Due to mature content this app is for users who are + only. It is not recommended for children. Exclusive new features in the app: • Wil Wheaton voice over! Listen to Wil Wheaton whisper things like love, plasmaster, moral ambiguity, and disappointment into your ear
• All new death endings, written by Zach himself. Not available in the print book!
• Achievements to find throughout the gamebook
• Play the gamebook following all the rules, or cheat all you want! Trial of the clone has been brought to Android using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring: • An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
• Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
• Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
• Specially composed soundtrack
• Landscape support for larger devices * REVIEWS * A hilariously entertaining new addition to the gamebook genre, Trial of the Clone is a brilliant way to spend a rainy afternoon. - POCKET GAMER, 8 out of 0 - Silver Award! Ive finally gotten around to reading my copy and its an absolute delight. - BOING BOING I won’t dawdle with getting this out there: I love Trial of the Clone. It made me laugh numerous times and it made me want to replay it many, many times just so I could see how things could work out differently. Its simply brilliant. - 8APPS, 5 out of 5 - Editors Choice! If I really wanted to be lazy, I could summarize my review for Tin Man Games’ newest app Trial of the Clone like this: Buy the damn thing- NOW. - JUST PRESS START This story touches so many GeekDad hotspots, there is a possibility that this post may self-implode in the awesomeness described here. Page after page, choice after choice, Trial of the Clone is very funny. The result is a glorious experience. - GEEKDAD
Fixed an issue where the art gallery would improperly black out on some devices.
As always, if you have any issues I will try to fix it as best I can, just send me an email at the contact link!
Video Trial of the Clone
Download Trial of the Clone v126.96.36.199 Modded APK
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Trial of the Clone.apk and place the "au.com.tinmangames.trialoftheclone" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.