|Requirements:||Android 2.2 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is The Chess Lv.100 (latest version) Andriod Game.
The Chess Lv0 has 0 adjustable playing levels based on the engine
Crazy Bishop with very high quality graphics!
- Adjustable playing strength from 0 levels!
You can choose the strength of the computer from 8 to 0 in ELO rating
Level 1 is extremely weak, and Level 0 is extremely difficult to beat!
The Chess has 0 different levels of play from beginner to expert! Challenge to win medals by defeating computer!
You will be rewarded to enable changing the board style and pieces design by collecting medals. (Normal mode only) The paid version is ad free and keeps record of your history against the computer. Other Features
- Human vs Computer, Human vs Human(sharing a single device)
- Computer gives your level evaluation by ELO rating in rating mode
very useful for tracking your progress
- Enter and analyze any position you like in edit mode
- Hint facility to improve your game
- Review mode during a game
- Save/Load game records
- Supporting PGN file for both reading and writing
- Export game records via e-mail in text format or as a PGN file
- Enable to view full game history in the game record and restart game
from the selected move, which should be very practical for improving your chess
- Autosaves your current game
No change log.
Download The Chess Lv.100 APK
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the The Chess Lv.100.apk and place the "jp.co.unbalance.android.chess" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.