|Requirements:||Android 2.1 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Genius Modern Literature Quiz (latest version) Andriod Game.
In which city was the plot in the book The Plague by Albert Camus set? Who is the author of No Country for Old Men or The Road, both of which have been made into movies in recent years? In which book by Gabriel García Márquez do we follow the vicissitudes of the Buendía family saga? Show how much you know and learn with the quiz Genius – Modern Literature! Test your knowledge and discover the easiest and most fun way of learning about the main works and authors in the last hundred years of literature; from the writers between the two wars, like Hemingway, Faulkner and Herman Hesse, up to more recent publishing successes, not to mention genres such as fantasy or noir. For each question, there is a clear and comprehensive explanation rich in information that will allow you to learn the history of literature and become an expert in the matter
• Test your knowledge with the trivia game
• Learn with the detailed explanations for each answer
• Share questions and answers with your friends
• Excel in each level so you become be a “Nobel Prize winner in Literature” With Genius – Literature, learning becomes a game
No change log.
Download Genius Modern Literature Quiz Apk Data Android
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Genius Modern Literature Quiz.apk and place the "com.emse.genius.modernliterature.full" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.