|Requirements:||Android 1.6 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is CardShark (latest version) Andriod Game.
Designed for tablets and phones, Card Shark includes a diverse and growing collection of solitaire and traditional card games. Card Shark features the ability to install custom tables, card backs, and even card fronts. Supported games include: Klondike (Classic Solitaire), FreeCell, Cassino, Canfield, Basic Rummy, Gin Rummy, Rummy , Spider Solitaire, Cruel Solitaire, Beleaguered Castle, Spiderette, Bristol Solitaire, Hearts, Memory Match (Concentration), Speed Match, Calculation, Forty Thieves, Euchre (US), Deuces Wild and Jacks or Better Draw Poker, Aces Up, Spades (non-partnership variant), Limit Texas Hold Em, Speed, Batsford Solitaire, Josephine, Red & Black, Sea Towers, Crazy Eights, Tripeaks, Golf, Eagle Wing, Pyramid, Old Maid, War, Go Fish, 3 Packs (aka Grandmas Game), Royal Cotillion, Blackjack (1), Royal Parade, Thieves of Egypt, Scorpion, Pile On, Montana, Canfield, Clock Solitaire, Kings Corner, Russian Cell, Yukon, I Doubt It, Four Seasons, Crescent, Osmosis (aka Treasure Trove), Canasta, La Belle Lucie, Australian Solitaire, Egyptian Ratscrew, SheepsHead(new), Kings in the Corner, Eight Off Card Shark combines a silky smooth 3d presentation with tasteful animation, sounds, and an elegant drag-drop interface that has been lovingly fine-tuned for the touch screen. Touches and drag targets are forgiving, and piles are automatically split following completed gestures. Touch foundation piles to automatically complete a game. Why clutter your device with separate card games, when you can stock it with a quality collection that continues to be expanded and improved regularly based on user requests? Features include
- layouts for left/right handed stock placement
- infinite undo/redo supported in all solitaire variants
- tap foundation to autoplay cards
- does not interfere with background music
- automatically saved/resumed games & statistics
- multiple cards fronts, backs, and tables with ability to install new ones from your photo library An online FAQ is available through the in-game help system. This answers common questions about the supported games and offers a sneak peak at features and new games slated for the next update. Feature and new game requests are always welcome. Out of all of the solitaire type card games I have tried, this one is by far the best I have come across in quite a long while. - www.geardiary.com Featured as an outstanding app in Wired Magazines 1 App Guide!
No change log.
Download CardShark Mod + Data
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the CardShark.apk and place the "com.easy8.cardshark" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.